Our Specialties – Aging
Our Specialties – Families
- Licensed to practice real estate since 1990.
- High Integrity – Member Professional Standards Board – Michigan Association of Realtors
- Exceptional experience in a wide range of locations, conditions, prices, situations. Expert advice earned from experience.
- Experienced and knowledgeable local entrepreneur. My business is focused on your needs and I will never ever be too busy for you.
- Dealing directly with the owner of the company is in your best interest, share in my vast knowledge.
- Exceptional opportunities benefit every client – no service fee ever!
Anyone who knows Pat knows her soft spot is for those among us who have been around the longest! Known by many names, the elderly, senior citizens, AARP Members, 60+ and so on. This is a group who’s need is under served and ill understood. Seeing the need for expertise, Pat has spent her time educating herself on items such as reverse mortgages, and the housing options available to those who no longer need a 4 bedroom colonial.
Pat holds the National Association of REALTORS designation of SRES- Senior Real Estate Specialist. This designation indicates that she is educated in the field of the real estate as it effects the aging population and that she is professionally prepared to provide the full scope of 0 available options.
Distressed sales are a fact of life in our times. Estates, divorce, and the management of a short sale or a foreclosure is a specialized process and needs a specialist. Pat has managed hundreds of these transactions. The Seller Representative Specialist provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace.
Elder options in the local area include:
* Staying in place and how to effectively accomplish that
* Effectively downsizing
* Independent Living
* Assisted Living with and without medical needs
* Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care
Making the decision to stay or move is very tough at any age getting more complicated as we age. Pat feels it is an honor to be able to assist the elderly and their families make this transition comfortably and conveniently on your terms.
My Service Locations:
Ann Arbor, MI